GoDaddy believes our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior. We invite all participants to help us realize a safe and positive conference experience for everyone. We expect all participants to abide by this Code of Conduct at all conference sessions and conference-related activities.
• Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative. Refrain from abusive, demeaning, discriminatory, derogatory or harassing behavior and speech, this includes but is not limited to offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images and links in public spaces (including presentation slides and virtual event text chat); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing photography or recording; disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
• Participate in an authentic and active way. Be concise and stay on-topic with the session. In doing so, you help make GoDaddy Open 2020 more valuable for yourself and others.
• Be supportive, be secure. Welcome others and offer help if you feel comfortable doing so. Do not post personally identifiable information in any place within the community.
• Keep it legal. Do not post any language or images that promote illegal activity or use of any illegal substances or discuss activities or substances with the intent to commit or use them.
• Do not engage in infringement and/or misappropriation of a third-party's intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
• Do not engage in impersonation of GoDaddy staff or other GoDaddy community members or representatives of another company.
• No commercial solicitations, advertising, spamming, proselytizing, phishing, posting spyware or malware, deceptive or fraudulent activity.
Consequences of Violations of this Policy
Violations of this policy will not be tolerated whether by participants or presenters in GoDaddy Open 2020. Anyone asked by a GoDaddy moderator to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including expulsion from the conference without warning or refund.